Andrew will introduce us to the benefits of taking a playful approach to pedagogy in libraries, which involves an interesting shift of power from the instructor to the learner…Continue reading
2022 UHMLG Spring Forum
All Aboard! Destination: Inclusive TeachingApril 7, 2022
71 days to go.
2022 UHMLG Summer Conference
Swansea 16 -17 JuneJune 16, 2022
4 months to go.
- Spring Forum 2022: Hossam Kassem & Inga Jones: Accessibility at the Open University (OU) Library (Teaching and Training)
- Spring Forum 2022: Ioannis Vatis & Efterpi Emmanouilidou: How to Make Hybrid Teaching a Better Experience for You and Your Learners
- Spring Forum 2022: Andrew Walsh: Practical Playfulness, Pedagogy and Power
- Spring Forum 2022: Jane Morgan-Daniel et al: Integrating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Principles into Instruction: Case Studies from the University of Florida’s Health Science Center Libraries
- Spring Forum 2022: Ramona Naicker: Critically Appraising for Antiracism