Watercooler Chats and Show and Tell
Following our successful online Spring Forum (videos will be posted if you missed it) we are opening up some new opportunities to beat social distancing and build your knowledge.
Over the summer months, UHMLG will be hosting 2 new types of event:
Watercooler Chats and Show and Tell.
Do you miss conversations with colleagues about knotty work issues?
Would you like to take advantage of the “hive mind” to hear and share good practice?
UHMLG Watercooler Chats are for you!
- 1 hour informal discussion via UHMLG Zoom on a different topic each month
- post your questions or problem at the Watercooler Chat JamBoard, and we’ll collate some examples of good practice
- These discussions will NOT be recorded, so you’ve got to be there to get all the nuggets of advice.
- No one is “the expert”, there will be no presentations – just informal discussion amongst peers
- Tuesday 19th May, 10:00-11:00: Life post COVID-19 free resources (jamboard) – registration closed
- Wednesday 24th June, 10:00-11:00: E learning tips and tricks (jamboard) – registration closed
We’re happy to take suggestions for future topics – please contact Isla with your suggestions.
With all the cancellations of events throughout 2020, have you missed an opportunity to give a short, lightning, talk?
UHMLG Show and Tell is for you!
- 10-15 minutes on a topic of your choice
- Talk about a project or service development which you think would be of interest and benefit for colleagues
- 1 hour with 3 lightning talks – no theme, just good practice and interesting work please!
- Opportunity for the audience to ask you questions
- Session will be recorded, and posted on https://uhmlg.org
- Date TBC
We’ll liaise with you to set a time/date.