UHMLG is the representative group for university health and medical librarians in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. UHMLG conferences and forums bring together health care librarians and information professionals from the NHS, Higher Education and related sectors to discuss topics of mutual interest, and to share experiences of best practice and effective collaboration. We also encourage interaction through our Twitter account.
2022 UHMLG Spring Forum
All Aboard! Destination: Inclusive TeachingApril 7, 2022
4 months to go.
2022 UHMLG Summer Conference
Swansea 16 -17 JuneJune 16, 2022
6 months to go.
- Spring Forum 2022: Jane Morgan-Daniel et al: Integrating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Principles into Instruction: Case Studies from the University of Florida’s Health Science Center Libraries
- Spring Forum 2022: Ramona Naicker: Critically Appraising for Antiracism
- All Aboard! Destination: Inclusive Teaching
- Summer Conference 2021 – #uhmlg21
- 2021 Spring Forum: Alison McKay