UHMLG and NICE have arranged two training sessions in November on OpenAthens administration for university library staff. You are welcome to register for either one, or for both.
2022 UHMLG Spring Forum
All Aboard! Destination: Inclusive TeachingApril 7, 2022
71 days to go.
2022 UHMLG Summer Conference
Swansea 16 -17 JuneJune 16, 2022
4 months to go.
- Spring Forum 2022: Hossam Kassem & Inga Jones: Accessibility at the Open University (OU) Library (Teaching and Training)
- Spring Forum 2022: Ioannis Vatis & Efterpi Emmanouilidou: How to Make Hybrid Teaching a Better Experience for You and Your Learners
- Spring Forum 2022: Andrew Walsh: Practical Playfulness, Pedagogy and Power
- Spring Forum 2022: Jane Morgan-Daniel et al: Integrating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Principles into Instruction: Case Studies from the University of Florida’s Health Science Center Libraries
- Spring Forum 2022: Ramona Naicker: Critically Appraising for Antiracism