Spring Forum: COVID-19 Update

The following message was sent to all Spring Forum attendees on Friday 13 March:

Dear Spring Forum attendee

We’re all in a fast moving situation at the moment, regarding the impact of and reaction to Coronavirus.

The UHMLG committee intends to take another week to decide on whether or not to go ahead with the Spring Forum which you’re scheduled to attend. Final confirmation will be emailed on Monday 23 March 2020, with details of our alternative arrangements.

We are actively investigating alternatives should we need to cancel.

Request- if you’re already planning on cancelling (but just haven’t got round to it), please can you let me know – and please cc admin@uhmlg.org, but hold off on actually doing it for just a little bit longer. Your intention could influence our decision making.

Thank you for your patience, and hope that you are keeping well.

best wishes,
Isla on behalf of the UHMLG committee